Monday, April 29, 2013

Hi I'm Alex Swanson

I realized that not everyone may know who I am so I figured I should introduce myself.
Hi I'm Alex Swanson, brother of Ben and Max Swanson and eldest son of my lovely parents Amy and Lisle Swanson (My parents are also on this trip, my brothers unfortunately aren't). I work as a commercial plumber for a mechanical contracting company based out Belmont named F.A. Williams inc. I studied plumbing at minuteman vocational school as a post graduate and have worked for F.A. Williams for three years and completed five years of plumbing classes in all. I'm lucky in the fact that I thoroughly enjoy what I do. As a result, most of the time I can be found working. ( my folks can confirm this) I attended the Neon Kentucky trips all four years I was in high school so was excited at the opportunity to join this trip. (As my coworkers asked, "your taking time off from work to go work for free?") Well that's my story. Pleasure to meet you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment